7 Step Guide to the Certification Process
1. Initial Contact: We will contact you to gather the information that is required regarding the organisation. This may involve the completion of a short application form.
2. Formal Quotation: Using the information provided, we will send a formal quotation outlining the audit time and cost
3. Quotation Acceptance: We will contact you to discuss the quote allocate an auditor to you upon acceptance
4. Audit Arrangements: Your auditor will contact you to agree on suitable dates for the Stage 1 Document Review and Stage 2 On-site Audit. They will also inform you of any document requirements.
5. Audit: The audit will be completed as outlined in the quotation.
6. Verification: If your system complies with the standard, your auditor will recommend Certification for your organisation. Your report and supporting documents will be verified by an independent panel.
7. Certification: Once your report and supporting documentation has been approved, you will be issued with a Certificate of Registration and a set of logos to display the accreditation mark as appropriate.