EN 14065 shows your customers that your laundry service has a system in place to control microbiological contamination in laundered textiles.
Whether you are an NHS or commercial laundry service, let Centre for Assessment help you achieve your sector’s bespoke quality mark.
Medical, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sectors are increasingly asking laundry providers to have certification for the standard, as it sets out a number of process control requirements that a laundry must implement and monitor in its daily operations, such as:
· Identifying and recording potential biocontamination hazards
· Assessing risks and potential impacts
· Setting up a team responsible for the system and controls
· Implementing and operating the system
· Putting in place monitoring systems
· Recording results and non-conformance with systems
· Reviewing the effectiveness of the system completing internal audits.
Centre for Assessment is the preferred Certification Body for the Textile Services Assocation. The TSA is an inclusive member-led organisation made up of over 250 member organisations that protects, promotes and educates the textile services industry.
We have unrivalled expertise in the laundry sector, with assessors ready to help your laundry meet the EN 14065 Standard. Get in touch with us today to find out more about how we can add value to your service.
We can also offer a gap analysis as part of a pre-certification audit check, to allow your team to develop an action plan to work towards certification. This is particularly helpful if you have other ISOs in place such as 9001 for Quality or 14001 for Environmental Management.
Contact us for more information