You only get one chance to make a first impression. Given that in most cases, the telephone is your first point of contact with your customers, you need to know how to build rapports instantly.
This workshop will help you to create a positive, long-lasting impression, so that your customers keep coming back to you.
In most instances, the telephone is the first point of contact with your customers. You need to create a good long-lasting impression within a few seconds
· 1/2 day
· £149 + VAT
Effective communication and problem-solving skills are key when you’re dealing with your customers. In this workshop, you’ll learn all the skills you need to confidently deal with customer queries and complaints.
This course will teach you the following:
· Rediscovering the lost art of the telephone
· The importance of effective vocal and verbal communications
· Using effective questioning techniques to extract the right amount of information and to establish the need
· The impact of ‘active’ listening skills
· Effective message taking – providing the right information, for the right person, the first time
· Communicating key messages with clarity and precision
· Confidently dealing with difficult customer queries and complaints
· Developing assertive communication behaviour
· Enhancing working relationships to gain more respect
· Exploring why customers react as they do: how we can encourage a positive outcome by using more influencing communication techniques
Strong customer relationships are essential for your sales figures. Learn how to put your customer first, reduce complaints and enhance the reputation of your business.
The course is designed with the following, or similar, job roles in mind:
· Customer Advisor
· Customer Service Representative
· Customer Care Assistant
If you work in a role that’s all about customer relationships, you might be interested in some of our other courses. These include: