Your business will want to provide high quality goods and services that meet (or exceed) the expectations of your customers. ISO 9001 is a framework to make sure you are getting it right.
It sets out the requirements of a complete Quality Management System (QMS) that can be adapted to suit your organisation. By scrutinising and streamlining your processes against the QMS, your organisation will be far more able to meet your ambitions for sustainability and growth.
With a strong 30 year history, ISO 9001 is widely seen as the most credible, robust and effective business improvement tool on the market.
If you want to evaluate and improve the way you do business, an ISO 9001 audit with Centre for Assessment is the answer.
The Standard is available to businesses and organisations of all shapes and sizes. It has always been popular with large, complex organisations but the latest version (published in 2015) makes ISO 9001 certification an equally good option if you have a smaller businesses. ISO 9001 is often a requirement of supplier contracts and can certainly give you an advantage in tender applications.
Centre for Assessment will help you at every stage of your journey to achieving ISO 9001 certification, including a gap analysis, internal auditor training and professional, robust, UKAS-accredited audits.
With almost 20 years' experience helping organisations like yours, Centre for Assessment is the ideal choice to complete your ISO 9001 audit and certification.
As a customer-focused certification body, we can assure you of a friendly, approachable and flexible service at all times.
Centre for Assessment is UKAS-accredited, meaning that you will receive a value-adding, rigorous and impartial ISO 9001 audit from us.
Our expert team of auditors are located across the UK, and our knowledgeable head office staff will support every stage of your journey towards achieving the Quality Standard.
Centre for Assessment prides itself not only on the quality of its audits but also its highly competitive fees, with initial audits starting from as little as £900.
Our fees are calculated based on a number of factors, including how many people work for your organisation and the number of sites from which you operate.
A member of our friendly Business Development team will be happy to talk you through the likely costs for your organisation or, if you prefer, you can complete an application form to receive a detailed, no-obligation audit and certification proposal. Just fill in a form on our website or give us a call today.
Centre for Assessment is a one-stop shop for all your certification and training needs, adding value to your organisation and helping you achieve your objectives.
Before your audit, we can provide you with an impartial Pre-Assessment to help you understand if you are ready for ISO 9001 certification. We can also provide integrated audits with additional Standards such as ISO 14001 (Environment), 27001 (Information Security) and 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety), to save you time and money.
Our extensive training portfolio will further support your organisation in meeting its goals. Get in touch with us to find out more about the full range of services we can offer to you.
ISO 9001 will help you monitor, evaluate and improve the quality of products or services you offer so that you are able to win more business.
Achieving ISO 9001 through Centre for Assessment may make you better able to:
✔win more contracts;
✔increase your reputation and status;
✔increase your profits;
✔improve relationships with your suppliers;
✔manage your people and systems more effectively;
✔commit to continuous improvement;
✔give your business a competitive advantage;
✔receive external recognition of your best practice.
Don’t take our word for it. Read some feedback from a handful of our many satisfied ISO 9001 customers.
‘An audit that provided considerable added value.’
Tina, West Sussex
• Initial thoughts: Firstly, you need to establish that ISO 9001 is the right fit for your organisation and, if so, what the scope of certification will be. Centre for Assessment will be happy to help you make these decisions.
• Preparation: You may choose to hire a consultant to help you design and implement your Quality Management System. Centre for Assessment does not offer a consultancy service but can provide you with a list of our independent associates. You could opt to use Centre for Assessment to provide a pre-assessment service. Alternatively, you may choose to move forward without seeking external support.
• Apply: Submit an application form via our online form. If you don't have time to complete this, give us a call and a member of our Business Development team will help you.
• Quotation: Your application will be reviewed by a member of our Business Development team, who will provide you with a no-obligation audit proposal.
• Accept: Review the proposal sent by Centre for Assessment and, if you are happy, sign and return the document to us.
• Make arrangements: You will be allocated a specialist, experienced auditor who will contact you to introduce themselves, discuss arrangements and book dates for your audit.
• Audit Stage One: The Stage One audit will involve a review of the documents relating to your Quality Management System. Stage One also explores your readiness to move on to Stage Two.
• Audit Stage Two: The Stage Two audit looks at the effectiveness of your Management System, ensuring it is successfully implemented and fully operational.
• Verification: Once the two stages are complete and any findings addressed, your auditor will recommend that Centre for Assessment awards ISO 9001 certification.
• Certification: Following a technical review by a decision-maker, you will be issued a certificate that is valid for three years. You can advertise the fact that you are certified to the Standard and use the ISO 9001 logo on your website etc..
• Annual Audit: At 12 and 24 months, review audits will be completed to ensure you are still compliant with ISO 9001. These will be arranged directly with your auditor.