Centre for Assessment is an accredited certification body providing certification audits against several recognised quality marks. Some of the Standards we audit are ISO 9001, 14001, 27001 and 45001, The Law Society's Lexcel accreditation, Customer Service Excellence, EN 1090, EN 14065 and BS 76005.
As a trusted delivery partner for The Cabinet Office and The Law Society, we offer client-focused certification at competitive prices. Our team of highly-skilled auditors, assessors and trainers provide a value-adding, professional and friendly service. CfA also offers a comprehensive portfolio of training solutions, designed to help your business or organisation thrive. From Regulatory training to Customer Service Training certification support, we have services to suit whatever size or sector of organisation you are.
· We will be transparent about the costs of our training and certification services from the outset.
· We will provide you with the information you need, using the communication channel that suits your preferences.
· We will ensure you have received and understood the information you require before you engage with our services.
· We will respond to all initial telephone, email and website enquires within 24 hours.
· We will keep you informed about the progress of any enquiry that cannot be resolved at first contact.
· We will take your feedback seriously and, if our service does not meet your expectations, we will work with you to put things right.
If your organisation already holds an ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 45001, EN1090, CSE or Lexcel certificate, you may wish to consider transferring to Centre for Assessment. You may consider a transfer for many reasons. Perhaps you need a more robust audit, an improved level of service from a UKAS-accredited body or a more affordable fee.
We have vast experience of working with transfer clients, ensuring the necessary audits take place to avoid a gap in your certification. We do not charge a transfer fee. Should you wish to transfer to us, or to do a cost comparison with your existing certification body to help make your decision, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Simply contact us and a member of our team will ensure that the transfer process is as smooth as possible.
Centre for Assessment uses subcontractors to provide certification and training on our bahalf. We welcome applications from anyone with expertise in the following areas:
For information and guidance relating to our impartiality policy, complaints procedure, brand guidance, terms and conditions of registration, and training terms and conditions please click or tap the links below.