Centre for Assessment is a leading certification and training body, providing services to thousands of clients across the UK and beyond. Established in 2000, we have a proven track record of using our expertise to help businesses/organisations grow.
As a UKAS-accredited certification body (No. 0120) and trusted delivery partner for The Cabinet Office and The Law Society, we offer client-focused certification to a range of quality Standards, at competitive prices. Our team of highly-skilled auditors, assessors and trainers provide a value-adding, professional and friendly service.
Additionally, our range of training courses will help your business achieve its goals.
Contact us to find out more about how our services can meet the needs of your organisation.
· We will be transparent about the costs of our training and certification services from the outset.
· We will provide you with the information you need, using the communication channel that suits your preferences.
· We will ensure you have received and understood the information you require before you engage with our services.
· We will respond to all initial telephone, email and website enquires within 24 hours.
· We will keep you informed about the progress of any enquiry that cannot be resolved at first contact.
· We will take your feedback seriously and, if our service does not meet your expectations, we will work with you to put things right.
Centre for Assessment is part of The Growth Company: a social enterprise whose purpose is to facilitate economic growth, create jobs and improve lives. The Growth Company, our parent company, is passionate about providing innovative solutions that provide employment, develop skills and secure investment for the benefit of all.
The Growth Company's profits are reinvested into achieving its inclusive growth objectives and supporting the communities with which it works.
Centre for Assessment is proud to be an integral part of GC's commercial B2B service, subscribing to GC's ethical values and committing to doing business well.
If your organisation already holds an ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 45001, EN1090, CSE or Lexcel certificate, you may wish to consider transferring to Centre for Assessment. You may consider a transfer for many reasons. Perhaps you need a more robust audit, an improved level of service from a UKAS-accredited body or a more affordable fee.
We have vast experience of working with transfer clients, ensuring the necessary audits take place to avoid a gap in your certification. We do not charge a transfer fee. Should you wish to transfer to us, or to do a cost comparison with your existing certification body to help make your decision, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Simply contact us and a member of our team will ensure that the transfer process is as smooth as possible.
Centre for Assessment uses subcontractors to provide certification and training on our bahalf. We welcome applications from anyone with expertise in the following areas:
For information and guidance relating to our impartiality policy, complaints procedure, brand guidance, terms and conditions of registration, and training terms and conditions please click or tap the links below.