Subcontracted Lead Auditors required in the UK & Ireland across various standards and sectors – dependant on experience and standards
As a member of a team of field based management systems auditors, you will undertake certification audits at a wide range of clients located throughout the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting management systems audits (Stage 1, Stage 2, Surveillance and Re-Certification) against the requirements of a range of International Standards, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001.
What we're looking for:
- Ideally, applicants will have previous audit experience, preferably from another Certification body, although this is not essential.
- Have well-written presentation skills and great interpersonal skills.
- The ability to develop excellent working relationships.
- A highly organised individual with the ability to manage and prioritise their own workload.
- A full, clean driving license.
Centre for Assessment require Auditors in the following locations with experience in ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 45001 & EN 1090:
- South Coast
- South Wales
- East Midlands
- West Midlands
- East Anglia
Subcontracted Lead Auditors located in Ireland are also required with experience in:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 45001
- EN 1090
IEMA registered trainers required to deliver IEMA certified courses on behalf of Centre for Assessment Ltd.
If you would like to become a part of our team, then please forward your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.