If you already hold a Standard with another certification body, you may want to consider transferring your certificate to Centre for Assessment.
We will make sure this is a quick, easy, and a great decision for your organisation.
Why should you consider a transfer?
There are many reasons why you might want to transfer your certification. Are you looking for:
a more robust audit from a UKAS-accredited certification body?
an improved level of service?
a more affordable price?
a fresh pair of eyes?
Whatever the reason, if you want to transfer to us, or do a cost comparison with your existing provider, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Why should you transfer to Centre for Assessment?
Choosing to work with us makes good business sense. We have lots of experience working with transfer clients, ensuring there is no break in your certification and that we meet your expectations. Here are just a few of the things that explain why more and more organisations are transferring to us.
· Smooth, hassle-free process
· No transfer fees
· UKAS accreditation
· High quality audits from specialist auditors
· Dedicated Assessment Project Co-ordinator
· Professional, client-focused and reliable service
· Very competitive prices
· Options for integrated audits
· Opportunities for discounted training solutions
· Almost 20 years' certification experience
How does it work?
You can transfer your certificate to us no matter where you are in your certification cycle - you do not need to wait until your current certificate expires.
If you want to talk about moving your Customer Service Excellence, Lexcel or EN 1090/14065 certificate to Centre for Assessment, give us a call or drop us a line and a member of our Business Development team will be happy to talk you through the process.
For ISO certification, it's equally easy to transfer to Centre for Assessment. The process couldn't be simpler:
1. Complete an application form or call us to complete an application over the phone.
2. Accept our proposal. You will also need to send us your current certificate, a copy of your latest audit report and your corrective action plan (if you have one).
3. We will send you a new certificate, with the same scope and dates as your former certificate.
4. Your new auditor will call you to introduce themselves and discuss arrangements and dates.
5. Make sure you cancel with your existing provider.
We look forward to working with you.