Become competent at carrying out effective Information Security Management System internal audits.
Delivered by a Lead ISO 27001 Auditor and combining theory with practical exercises, this comprehensive and engaging course will help you maintain and improve your ISMS.
Enquire for more info on our ISO 27001 Training and delivery methods.
Day One - Audit Theory
• An introduction to ISO 27001
• Understanding the audit process
• Planning and conducting an internal audit
• Evaluating the findings from an audit
• Reporting back audit findings constructively
• Following up on audit findings and verifying the effectiveness of corrective action
Day Two - Live Audit (practical session)
• Plan an internal audit
• Carry out an audit using auditable data and information
• Review audit findings
• Report and feed back audit findings
• Conduct an audit follow-up and verification of corrective action
Speak to our team on 0161 237 4080
Completing this course will enable you to:
To participate on the course, the trainer will expect that you have some knowledge of ISO 27001 already. This will help you make the most of the session.
You will receive a formal certificate of attendance, which states that you have the necessary level of competence to carry out effective Information Security Management System internal audits.
We can adapt this course so that it is bespoke to your organisation. Talk to us about your needs and we will do our best to meet them.
Make an enquiry