ISO 14001 is the internationally recognised standard for certified environmental management systems.
Certified organisations demonstrate a commitment to controlling and improving their environmental performance.
The standard helps organisations gain a competitive advantage through the reduction of waste and costs. The framework aims to identify the impact of business operations on the environment.
We can also offer a gap analysis as part of a pre-certification audit check, to allow your team to develop an action plan to work towards certification. This is particularly helpful if you have other ISOs in place such as 9001 for Quality Management.
Contact us for more information.
Ready for ISO14001:2015?
Our IEMA certified course will provide an overview of the new requirements, helping delegates to successfully implement the required changes in their own organisation and transition to the new standard.
For more information or to book online, click here
1. Initial Contact: We will contact you to gather the information that is required regarding the organisation. This may involve the completion of a short application form.
2. Formal Quotation: Using the information provided, we will send a formal quotation outlining the audit time and cost
3. Quotation Acceptance: We will contact you to discuss the quote allocate an auditor to you upon acceptance
4. Audit Arrangements: Your auditor will contact you to agree on suitable dates for the Stage 1 Document Review and Stage 2 On-site Audit. They will also inform you of any documentation requirements.
5. Audit: The audit will be completed as outlined in the quotation.
6. Verification: If your system complies with the standard, your auditor will recommend Certification for your organisation. Your report and supporting documents will be verified by an independent panel.
7. Certification: Once your report and supporting documentation has been approved, you will be issued with a Certificate of Registration and a set of logos to display the accreditation mark as appropriate.