Bluedice Solutions offer support to manufacturers, importers, distributors and specifiers of Construction Products in the British and European Markets. We work with large, medium and small organisations. Typically our support activities include helping clients meet regulatory requirements, in particular the Construction Products Regulation. This includes:
- Scoping exercises to identify the correct harmonised standards for any range of products
- Identifying testing requirements and identifying suitable testing laboratories to generate initial type testing (ITT)
- Drafting and implementing Factory Production Control (FPC) systems
- Liaising with certification bodies where required.
- Drafting, or checking CE marks and Declarations Of Performance
Bluedice Solutions were established in 2012 and have a total of 15 years’ experience. During this time we have helped over 80 clients achieve certification.
BA (Hons), Wood Science - September 1984 - July 1987.
University of North Wales - Bangor
A-Levels, September 1982 – July 1984
Wolverhampton Grammar School
GCSE’s, September 1977 – July 1982
Wolverhampton Grammar School
Director –– (July 2013 to date)
Blue Dice Solutions Ltd.
- Company owner
- Providing support for manufacturers seeking consultancy for the Construction Products Regulation
- Accreditation – notification support to certification bodies
- All day to day business operations
Section Leader – Product Certification – (January 2005 to June 2013)
BM TRADA Certification Ltd.
- Team leader for Product Certification activities with good management skills
- Project management of certification assessment projects
- Support and communication with clients.
- Managing accreditation and notification activities, including external audits.
- I was the representative on the EOTA technical board, with extensive experience in European Technical Approvals under the Construction Products Regulation.
- Under my management the CE side of the business grew 6 fold.
- I worked with clients in the UK, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Canada, and Brazil.
Operations Director – (March 1993 – December 2004)
Company Name – Safeguard Ltd
Location: Horsham Sussex
- Responsible for the purchasing, manufacturing and distribution of the company’s products.
- Previously technical manager bringing many products from concept to production.
- Technical support to clients.
- Responsible for the companies compliance with Biocides directive and quality manager.
- Seconded to South Africa in order to set up a new satellite company.
Research Assistant – (September 1987 – Feb 1993)
Company Name – The Biocomposites Centre
Location: Bangor, North Wales
- Work involved working on both large EU funded products on pulp and fibre and smaller projects for individual companies.
- Experience included working to large product matrices, data collection and report writing.
Also input in to writing proposals
- Manufacturing of metal products
- East Midlands
- Greater London
- North East
- North West
- South East
- South West
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire and the Humber