Practice for Profit Limited delivers quality assurance for accountants In practice.
Lead Consultant Robert Bradley has over 40 years’ experience in the Accountancy Profession including twenty years running his own practice and set up the business in 2017. Practice for Profit Limited is focused on helping Accountancy Practices deliver a quality offering using an on-site consultancy and a remote web portal model.
The company works with accountancy firms, accountancy networks and professional accountancy bodies and can assist with the following:
• Practice Management Includeing the implementation of Practice Management Software
• Cloud platform software implentation for Accountancy and Taxation products
• The design and implementation of Quality Assurance systems
• Quality benchmarking including anti-Money Laundering and GDPR Compliance
· Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
· Fellow Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians
· CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
· CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
May 2017 to date
Practice for Profit Limited
Lead consultant at Practice for Profit Limited which helps accountants develop strategy, grow and exit. I am currently responsible for the following:
• The design and implementation of quality assurance systems
• Quality visits and reporting
• Quality benchmarking
• Anti Money Laundering and GDPR compliance reviews
April 2002 to date:
Bradley & Associates, Chartered Certified Accountants, Stourport-on-Severn
Formerly principal and now consultant at Bradley & Associates which provides of a range of accountancy, taxation and business planning services to a portfolio of small to medium size enterprises as well as high net worth individuals. My experience with the firm includes the following:
• Limited company accounts to trial balance and final accounts prepared in accordance with UK Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) under FRS102 and FRS 105. Client sectors have included Property, Construction, Retail, Manufacturing, Farming, Financial, Medical and Consultancy.
• Working with desktop and cloud accounting systems including SAP, Quickbooks, Xero, Kashflow, SAP, Sage Business Cloud and Sage Line 50.
• Payroll preparation and returns for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
• Accounts for sole traders, partnerships and trusts.
• The preparation of VAT Returns and EC Sales Lists.
• The preparation of profit and loss account forecasts, balance sheet projections and cash flow forecasts for clients.
• The Use of Iris Practice software including Accounts Production, Business Tax. PIID, Personal Tax, Trust Tax, Fixed Asset Register, Practice Management and Automail.
• The audit of limited companies as a registered auditor.
• The completion of Self-assessment returns
• Tax planning for high net worth individuals.
• Corporation Tax returns and tax planning for private limited companies.
• Construction Industry Scheme returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
• Preparing FCA returns for IFA clients.
• Dealing with the accounts and tax affairs accounts of overseas subsidiaries.
• The preparation of management accounts.
• Contract reviews and advising clients on the Intermediaries legislation (IR35).
• Ad-hoc work such as Company formations, income references and statistical forms.
• Assisting clients with grant applications.
• Advising clients on business sales.
• Advising clients on covid-19 claims