I am a management consultant with over 15 years’ experience of senior management experience in the not for profit legal sector. I am an accredited Law Society Lexcel consultant. My main areas of expertise cover: strategic planning and development, business restructuring, corporate governance, financial management, client care, file and case management, risk management, people management and SRA and Lexcel compliance.
I have extensive experience of managing legal aid contracts; contract compliance; peer review audits and contract compliance audits.
Law Society Lexcel Consultant, April 2018
Postgraduate Diploma in Voluntary Sector Management, Cass Business School
Legal Practice Course (LPC), University of Westminster, 1996
LLM European Law, LSE, 2001
I have over fifteen years of managing legal advice services. My main areas of experiencee Includee:
• Legal aid contract procurement and management
• Strategic planning and development
• Fundraising and financial management
• Staff management and development
• Governance and regulatory compliance
• Excel audit preparation for accreditation